Friday, April 20, 2012

Resident Evil Retribution Trailer

Resident Evil is a series that a lot of people should know as the classic apocalyptic, zombie, gunslinging-throwdown. Recently, I viewed the Resident Evil Retribution trailer, and it looks really intense. The plot is similar to the others, but it's set up differently from the previous ones. From my perspective, the movie looks very good and I would recommend it to all the Resident Evil fans. Not only the content of the movie looks good, but the movie's camera effects are very good as well. One thing I hope in the movie is that they will include my favorite villains, Albert Wesker and Nemesis. However, the protagonist including a woman named Alice. Alice looks awesome and I will also give the movie four stars.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/residentevilretribution/


2011-10-10-14-37-37-3-resident-evil-retribution-is-currently-set.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment