Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ted Movie


            The trailer of the film I recently saw today is a movie known as Ted, who is directed by Seth Macfarlane in July 13, 2012.  The movie was also casted with the help Mark Wahlberg, and Mila Kunis. The genre of the movie is comedy, which I recommend this movie to all comedy lovers and Seth Macfarlane fans. Like Seth Macfarlane shows, the movie has funny and ridiculous plot of a teddy bear named Ted who has come to life due to a little boy and now grown man’s wish, which takes place in the modern days. From my perspective, Ted seems to be like a washed up loser who lives with the man, and now needs to move out. Ironically enough, Seth Macfarlane is voicing as Ted, and Mark Wahlberg who plays the man who Ted lives with.
            The movie was pretty appealing to me and I recommend it. The reasons for why I recommend it because of the camera works were well, the intro is good, and I believe it’s worth ticket price as well. Although, despite it being the trailer a lot happened in the movie and the key points to the trailer was Ted leaving his home. Even if it were a trailer, I would give the movie four stars. Seth Macfarlane fans look out for this movie during the summer.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/ted/

No comments:

Post a Comment