Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Media

Hello, my name is Jonathan Osazee and I am young teen who has aspirations to be something big with ideas and wisdom. In my first entry of my fun blogs, I will write about the media, and I think you may find something interesting about what I write. In terms of media, I love movies and news of certain topics. Despite my love for the media, I don't like pop culture, it is very inappropriate and I don't approve of the idea. In recent news, a lot of things have occurred in terms of nationally and internationally. The Syria regime is continuing and it has killed many people as a result of that. The news has a lot of issues that are being dealt with and to conclude this blog I wish all issues would be solved, "If only that would happen."


social media advertising.png

No comments:

Post a Comment