Friday, March 16, 2012

Pink Slime in the Meat



Grocery stores have recently been discovered that the meat they sold was false, and the meat contains un-edible meat that is crunched together to produce the meat products for the grocery stores. Knowing about the meat the stores are containing inside, it is very disgusting and gross. The information about is in the meat is very sickening towards my stomach and it would make think twice before eating. In my perspective, I thought the McDonalds and other fast food establishments were false meals, but certain grocery stores as well. The pink slime can not only gross people out, but it can possibly get people to have a fear of eating meat, and perhaps create a phobia known as “meat phobia.”
Unfortunately for me, I am a man of my meat, and I love to eat beef and chicken, and now I am not sure anymore. If this issue on the pink slime keeps occurring it can lead to various problems and controversy. The stores might as well sell stale meat much less sell the pink slime. This pink slime should be boycotted and never be made with crushed up meat ever again. If this issue has ever been met towards the government; the government should not allow stores or anywhere else to have meat made up of this. If you want to avoid stores with the false meat products do not go to Wal-Mart.
Despite stores with false meat products, not every store contains false meat, thankfully. The stores that I recommend to get meat that is not made with pink slime are Publix and Whole foods. Luckily, these places are where I get my meat products. The pink slime, however, can be avoided altogether if people began to eat more vegetables. Vegetables may not be as tasty to most people or even to me, but it is not a bad substitute because the whole of food is to gain nourishment for the body rather than for joy. It may be a huge transition for most meat eaters like myself, but pink slime is not what I want to have on the menu for eating, and it is just flat-out gross.
Meat may provide protein for the body, but legumes can also provide protein for the body, as well. The idea of meat being pink slime is not the type of meat I will just let slide. If I, personally, want to eat something pink and slimy, I might as well eat pink laffy taffy. Artificial goods have been around for decades and McDonalds is the most notorious of the whole food serving service, but family grocery stores can cause great fear, and now and the future will cause people to not shop their anymore. Overall, the pink slime, again, should be boycotted off the face if America, and never mentioned ever again.



No comments:

Post a Comment